OM Holdings Limited (“OMH”) is committed to implementing and maintaining the highest standards for corporate governance. The OMH Corporate Governance Statement has been prepared in line with the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations and which are appropriate for a company of OM Holdings Limited’s size and nature.
The OMH Charters and Policies referred to in this Statement, can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
- Code of Conduct for Directors and Key Executives
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Share Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communications Strategy
- Policy for Risk Management
- Risk and Internal Control Policy
- Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Whistleblower Protection Standard
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Standard
- Human Rights Policy
- Community Relations Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Statement of Value
The Board is committed to the adoption of corporate governance policies and practices consistent with the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations which are appropriate for a company of OM Holdings Limited’s size and nature.
Such policies include, but are not limited to, the Code of Conduct, Board Charter, Board Committee Charters, Continuous Disclosure, Securities Trading and Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations policies.
You may also view the Corporate Governance Statement.